Candidates for admission into the Executive MBA programme must satisfy all of the following requirements.
- Five credit passes including English and Mathematics at the O Level.
- Minimum qualification of a second-class lower degree from a university or a post-graduate diploma (PGD) from a recognised university for candidates with third-class degrees or Higher National Diplomas.
- At least seven years post-qualification work experience.
- A satisfactory performance at the GMAT.
- Satisfactory evaluation of the candidates intellectual capacity, professionalism, maturity, past professional experience and motivation for work, through an interview. (Only short-listed candidates are interviewed).
- As candidates will have to combine the demands of the programme with their work, an explicit approval of the company allowing the candidates to undertake these studies will also be required.
Examination Date: September 22, 2012
Fill the form below to get started
Please note all fields marked * are required
Who Should Apply
We are looking for people from different work backgrounds, who will contribute to and benefit from the programme. EMBA participants benefit most if they are in positions at work that allow them apply the knowledge and skills developed in the classroom.
Most participants are in their thirties, and have on average nine years work experience, including positions with management responsibility; this is because the EMBA relies heavily on the experience of participants on the programme.
Participants also come from a wide variety of industries and backgrounds ranging from small businesses to multinationals in both private and public sectors.
Fridays from 1.30 p.m. - 7.45 p.m. and on Saturdays from 9.00 a.m. -1.45 p.m.
In addition, there is a five-day intensive week once every semester, where classes hold from 9.00 a.m.-3.30 p.m. from Monday through to Friday.
There are no classes on the Saturday following an intensive week.
The Executive MBA programme currently costs N1,975,000 per session. The fee is payable in instalments at the beginning of each semester, and it covers tuition, course materials and meals. The fee is also subject to periodic reviews.
The programme is delivered in six 14-week semesters spread over two sessions for a period of 24 months. A session begins in January and ends in December.
Copies of your credentials should be sent to Pan African University, Km 22 Lekki - Epe Expressway Ajah, Lagos, Nigeria.
Click to go to the main EMBA page
Click to complete the EMBA Online Application Form